Waterway EX2 Spa Pumps Feature:
- True continuous rated horsepower of 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 HP
- 48-Frame or 56-Frame, Single or Dual Speed (energy saving)
- Use more jets per pump
- Same physical size as Aqua-Flo XP2, XP2e (fits within the same volume envelope)
- Can be used as substitute or retrofit to Aqua-Flo model XP2 or XP2e pumps and similar pumps and wet ends offered by other domestic and foreign suppliers
- Made in USA from highest quality materials with UL and CUL certifications
- CE and TUV certification on export pumps to ensure product performance for you and your customers
- Equipped with the highest quality Viton Seals
- Equipped with high efficiency electrical motors, custom designed for Spa applications
|WHY USE WATERWAY PRODUCTS?
At Waterway Plastics, a commitment to design, innovation and quality American made products makes for a solid combination of style and dependability. All Products are designed and manufactured in America. Waterway has been a leading manufacturer of pool and hot tub/spa and Whirlpool Bath equipment for the USA and international markets since 1973. Located in Oxnard, California in 450,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehousing facility, Waterway is one of the largest employers in Ventura County. Waterway is recognized as an innovator of quality products with an extensive line of jets, pumps, filters, filter systems and white goods for in-ground and above ground pools, spas and bath.