Balboa Water Group Spa G7412
Heater Type - Flow Thru
Heater Style - Drop In Replacement
Wattage - 4.0kW, Voltage - 230V
Heater Dimensions - 2" x 15" long
Heater Feature - Includes M7 Sensors, Gaskets- Does not include Tail Pieces
- M7 replacement heaters WILL NOT come with tailpieces.
- All M7 heaters WILL NOT come with gaskets and installed sensors.
Used On Balboa Control Systems
FOR BALBOA M7 REPLACEMENT HEATERS
- TO ENSURE THAT CONNECTIONS ARE PROPERLY TORQUED, ALL M7 HEATERS WILL HAVE THE POWER CABLE INSTALLED AT OUR FACTORY.
- Warranty Note -
*Removing the Plug N’ Click or eyelet cable will VOID the Balboa Warranty.
If you need assistance in locating the proper spa heater for your system, we suggest that you try our HEATER LOCATOR.
You can find other support articles in our Bath & Spa Superstore Knowledge Base.
More Information About The Balboa M7 Spa Heater:
Balboa's M7 Control Systems are the most advanced spa controls ever developed. Balboa created the first reliable electronic spa control nearly twenty years ago and M7 technology is the biggest breakthrough since. By coupling our unique, patented software and design with state-of-the-art materials, M7 technology provides you a more reliable system that is less expensive to install and maintain. M7 controls are intended to accommodate the most demanding new spa designs and advanced water temperature management into the new millennium.
Balboa's cutting-edge product design and commitment to the advancement in technology continues to make us the leader in the spa industry. Balboa's M7 spa heaters are just another great example of their serious commitment to quality and innovative design. You can rest assured in knowing that you have the highest quality products available whether you are purchasing a spa replacement heater or have been fortunate to have genuine Balboa Water Group (BWG) products already installed in your hot tub or spa. Bath & Spa Parts Online carries the complete line of Balboa heaters!
Here are some of the great features available in the M7 patented technology spa heaters:
Spa Heater Tube:
- No welds required on tube
- 316 stainless steel available
- Front mounted
- Easier to service
- Incoloy & Titanium material options
- Enlarged bend radius
- No tie wires
- Minimizes debris buildup
- Maximizes flow through
- 3/8" hex nut connectors for added stability and contact area
- Both sensors are identical
- Sensors monitor each other via software to regulate spa function (water flow, temperature)
- Assures a proper operating environment for the heating element
- Multiple high limit safety systems
- All safety functions are always active
- Eliminates excessive cycling
- Automatically adapts to flow direction
- Detects flow restrictions such as a dirty filter or slice valve
- Minimizes calcium buildup on the element
- No sensor installation in spa wall
- No pressure switch problems
- No sensor mount
- Pretested with sensors in place
- No external sensor wires
- Reduces installation costs/errors
- May be plumbed from the suction or pressure side
- Easy to service and troubleshoot
|WHY USE BALBOA WATER GROUP PRODUCTS?
At Balboa Water Group (formerly Balboa Instruments), their fundamental commitment to the leisure water industry has been to provide a simple, comprehensive, one source solution to their products that include the highest quality in pumps, blowers, electronic control systems, jets, white goods and accessories. Their outlook has earned them the position as the leading global supplier of product design, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and an unsurpassed reputation for reliability. With nearly three decades of innovative design, expansion and development, BWG offers a complete line of products for your whirlpool bath or hot tub.