- Obsolete Size
Kwik Repair Fittings are a permanent, positive, totally reliable repair! Not a temporary quick fix!
- Exceeds ASTM burst pressure requirements for schedule 40 fittings
- In an accredited laboratory test, all fittings tested, withstood over 2,100 psi
- Replace defective fittings or add to existing systems where space is limited
- Can save money on both material & labor
- No O-rings - only proven solvent cement joints
Anderson Manufacturing® offers a diverse line of Kwik Repair fittings and nylon test plugs for the pool and spa industry. Kwik-Repair makes installation or repair of PVC lines faster, easier, and more cost efficient by requiring just one fitting. By using innovative tapered sleeves which slide onto the pipe, repairs can be made without bending or flexing of the existing pipe. Their nylon test plugs maintain superior sealing properties and are great for winterizing too.
|WHY USE ANDERSON MANUFACTURING PRODUCTS?
In the early 1940's, Francis Anderson, the son of a Swedish immigrant, opened up a small repair shop in Austin Minnesota with the purpose of manufacturing rubber expansion plugs to make the radiator leak testing process easier. Since the, the Anderson Manufacturing rubber expansion plugs and Kwik Repair products are now sold throughout the country. They are now known throughout the pool and hot tub industry as service professionals in leak detection and repair. Their pipe repair and Kwik Repair products are an industry standard to all pool and spa professionals.