The Balboa Ultima III / Ultima Spa Pumps , formerly known as the Victoria, Vico Ultima, or Vico Victoria Spa Pump, provide long life, excellent performance, value pricing and configuration flexibility all in a cost-effective package. With flow rates that can exceed 230 gallons per minute, the Ultima pumps are ideal for value-priced applications in any size spa. With lower price points, ease of installation, high flow rates, and energy efficient packages, Ultima pumps offer the options you need and spa owners truly appreciate.
Balboa Ultima (Victoria) Spa Pumps Feature:
- All seals are carbon ceramic with Viton elastomers for long-lasting performance, easily enduring prolonged heat and chemical exposure
- Multi-directional volute mountings provide the flexibility to accommodate any configuration; 2" and 2.5" suction options
- Available in a compact 48 frame design motor or a cool running 56 frame motor.
- Choose single-or two-speed motor from 1.0 to 2.0 HP; With two-speed models, sanitization and heating can occur while maintaining lower running costs.
- Low cost motor combination option available for economical spa systems
- 115 volt options for portable plug and play spa models
- UL and CSA certified
Balboa Ultima (Victoria) Spa Pump Specifications:
- Center suction / radial side discharge orientation or center suction / center line top discharge
- Suction Port: 1.5" or 2.0"
- Discharge Port: 1.5" or 2.0"
- Mechanical Seal: Carbon ceramic with Viton elastomers
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING THE RIGHT PUMP? Take a look at our Spa Pump Replacement Guide.
Not sure what some pump terms mean? Take a look at our Commonly Used Bath & Spa Pump Terms for assistance.
WHY USE BALBOA WATER GROUP PRODUCTS?
At Balboa Water Group (formerly Balboa Instruments), their fundamental commitment to the leisure water industry has been to provide a simple, comprehensive, one source solution to their products that include the highest quality in pumps, blowers, electronic control systems, jets, white goods and accessories. Their outlook has earned them the position as the leading global supplier of product design, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and an unsurpassed reputation for reliability. With nearly three decades of innovative design, expansion and development, BWG offers a complete line of products for your whirlpool bath or hot tub.