Dyna-Flo Plus Low Volume 8 GPM Minimum - 17 1/8" Height - 2" Socket
- 40 sq ft
- Improved exclusive vent system for added safety
- Exclusive bayonet lock retains the basket and weir
- PVC upper threaded, middle and bottom body components are compatible with PVC glues and most silicones
- New compact sizes
- Traditional 4-scallop escutcheons to match the decor of the spa
- Telescoping weir has 6? of travel
- Built-in restriction valve for improved filtration with low volume
- Two basket sizes
- Dyna-Flo replacement parts fit all existing Dyna-Flo Top-Mount Filters
- Retrofits Dynamic Series Rainbow Skim Filters
WHY WATERWAY PRODUCTS?
From jets, suctions, & speakers to white goods & pumps, Waterway Plastics provides innovative, premium products for all of your spa equipment needs...
Waterway's commitment to design, innovation and quality American made products makes for a solid combination of style and dependability.All Products are designed and manufactured in America.
Waterway has been a leading manufacturer of pool and hot tub/spa and Whirlpool Bath equipment for the USA and international markets since 1973. Located in Oxnard, California in 450,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehousing facility, Waterway is one of the largest employers in Ventura County. Waterway is recognized as an innovator of quality products with an extensive line of jets, pumps, filters, filter systems and white goods for in-ground and above ground pools, spas and bath.