WHY FILBUR FILTERS?
Filbur is focused on value! Which is why our pool and spa filter cartridges are built better to last longer. That is also why Filbur filters are the leading manufacturer of OEM filters in the USA!
|Bottom Physical Dimension||3-15/16"|
|Model||3075, Cooper CF75 Performax|
|Square Footage||75 sq ft|
|Top Physical Dimension||3-15/16"|
For Filter Cartridge Cleaning Instructions, look at our FILTER CARTRIDGE CLEANING GUIDE.
Each Filbur Spa/Pool Filter Replacement Cartridge Features:
- The strongest reinforced PVC center cores for even distribution of stress and increased debris loading.
- High-quality polyester media ensures durability, cleanability, and efficient filtration performance.
- Our antimicrobial end caps €“ also reinforced for added strength €“ are treated to repel odor-causing bacteria and mold. Plus their advanced formulation resists deterioration from salt pools and high levels of chlorine.
- Plus our support bands are wider, for greater break-resistance and optimum flow.
- For increased debris loading and pressure differential.
- Prevents cartridge collapse under heavy loading, increasing time between cleanings.
Durable, efficient polyester media provides...
- Longer life
- Water clarity
- Optimum performance
Unique synthetic fiber construction provides...
- Eliminate bridging, allowing dirt to penetrate deep into pleats for increased flow and easier cleaning.
- Like rebar, screen mesh in the end caps adds strength and integrity.
- Treated to repel odor-causing bacteria and mold for antimicrobial protection.
- Advanced formulation resists deterioration from salt pools and high levels of chlorine.
- For easy identification and re-ordering.
- Absolutely the strongest!
- Round holes facilitate even distribution of stress, eliminating the potential to crack and collapse.
- Keep pleats evenly spaced for optimum flow and filtration.
- Prevent pleat flutter caused by turbulence in the filter housing.
- Molded-in fittings offer easy installation and removal.
- Eliminates the need for PAD adapters which decrease flow and impede filtration.