DescriptionThis silent pump includes New Style white pump unions.
New Style unions are not compatible with Old Style black unions or Original Style tapered black unions.
- Self-draining, single stage, centrifugal motor pump
- Less than 5 dB(A) ambient noise
- Maintains constant water temperature through heat exchange
- Unprecedented three-way auto-off protection – lack of water,
blocked rotor, overheating
- Unique water-cooled design – no need for external ventilation
- Shielded with IP68 protection – total protection
from dust or submersion
- Electrically isolated and non-oxidizing
- Synchronized hydro-magnetic rotor/turbine/bearings
- Resin encapsulated wound stator
- Highly energy efficient
- No dynamic seals (mechanical seal type)
- Single phase motor with permanent capacitor (115v)
- Power cord with internal ground wire and NEMA
In independent testing, Syllent outperformed traditional motor-pumps, not only creating a more powerful and enjoyable whirlpool experience, but using much less energy. IAPMO-certified tests confirm that Syllent generates 15% more water flow than its closest competitor while cutting energy consumption by as much as 60%.
- Syllent is the quietest bath pump in the world, enhancing the overall whirlpool bath experience. It’s perfect for use in the home, in the hospitality industry, or any noise-sensitive area.
Traditional whirlpool bath pumps are typically very noisy, which detracts from the whirlpool bath experience and also disturbs others in surrounding areas.
- Syllent maintains hot water temperature and substantially delays water-cooling by capturing and circulating the heat energy from its motor.
Heat energy produced by traditional motors is dissipated by a (noisy) cooling fan into the ambient air under the bathtub.
- Syllent is safe – its composite construction provides triple electrical insulation. It could even run if totally immersed in water.
Traditional pumps require electrical isolation between the pump and motor.
- Syllent features its own internal water sensor, which automatically shuts the pump off in the absence of water.
Add-on electronic water sensors are typically required in traditional pumps to protect against running dry.
- Syllent will not leak – by design it has no shaft seal.
The shaft seal between the wet end assembly (pump) and the motor in a traditional pump deteriorates over time, resulting in leaks.